As informed by Censor.NET, this was reported by Iraklii Komakhidze in his article fo InformNapalm.
Transport battalion #147 subordinated to General Staff of the Armed Forces of Russian Federation - military unit 83466, located in Moscow, 68 Rublevskoye Avenue.
"Based on photographs from several sources, truck drivers who were employed in the relocation of combat materiel performed their work very well", blogger wrote.
Their major trips in late August - early September were conducted en route from Rostov to Kamensk-Shakhtinsky or Millerovo and further to Donbas in the Luhansk and Donetsk regions, often amid artillery shelling (see photo).
Read more: Russia May Plan Provocations Passing Off Its Tanks for Ukrainian. PHOTOS
Truck drivers from Rublevka have been carrying various equipment, including combat materiel of invasion forces (tanks T-72, self-propelled howitzers MSTA-S and Akatsiya, aircraft defense systems etc.), and that not typical for the Russian army, in particular the tanks T-64 that were subsequently legalized and used in Ukraine under the guise of a trophy.
For better understanding of the situation related to redeployment of Russian military equipment, please see the following links:
- "Redeployment. Jacks-of-all-trades"
- "Snizhne - armory"
- "Snizhne -massive grouping of vehicles and personnel"
- "Donetsk Express - identification of Russian equipment and weapons transferred to Donbas
- "The process of redeployment of Russian arms and equipment to Donbas: how it happens and what is inside the trucks"
- Ongoing redeployment and accumulation of Russian armored vehicles at the south-eastern border of Ukraine