EN|RU|UK
 Incidents
  2727

 Only five out of 30 billion hryvnia seized from Yanukovych have been used so far, - deputy prosecutor general

Only five out of more than 30 billion hryvnia confiscated from Yanukovych have been dispensed so far.

Ukraine’s Deputy Prosecutor General Yevhen Yenin said in an interview with Channel 5Censor.NET reports.

"To date, only five out of more than 30 billion hryvnia subject to special confiscation have been disbursed," the official said.

"I do not rule out that this or that investigative body may handle this issue, because when the Verkhovna Rada adopted amendments to the budget in the middle of last summer and these funds were not used by the end of the year, this casts some doubts at the very least,” Yenin said.

As reported, on Jan. 28, 2015, the State Financial Monitoring Service froze $1.42 billion on bank accounts of non-resident companies associated with Viktor Yanukovych, his relatives, former government officials, and persons affiliated with them.

March 28, 2016, the Prosecutor General's Office confiscated these funds and transferred them to the state budget pursuant to the ruling of the Kramatorsk court made in the trial against Arkadii Kashkin, the former director of Haz Ukraina-2020 LLC. The text of the court ruling is classified.

Источник: https://en.censor.net.ua/n3043451
 
 
 
 
 
 up