According to Censor.NET, Dmytro Tymchuk wrote about this on his Facebook page.
- 4 fire attacks on the positions of the Ukrainian troops in the vicinity of the Donetsk airport. The attacks were carried out by tanks and mortars.
- Near Hranite village the position of our troops and a bridge on the southern outskirts of the village were fired at least 6 times. The attacks were carried out with mortars, cannon artillery, and small arms. The enemy attempted to carry out an assault and they were repulsed. During offensive operations of the militants, a lot of them were destroyed, including a sniper unit that was heading to a position to fire at our units.
Read also: Russian Militants Are Shelling Mariupol Checkpoints from Grad - Azov Battalion
- positions near Pisky and Trudovske villages were fired with mortar.
- positions of the Ukrainian troops near Debaltseve were fired 4 times with artillery, mortars, and MLRS BM-21 Grad.
- positions near Mariupol were shelled twice, including with MLRS BM-21 Grad. Position of the Ukrainian troops in the M sector were fired 12 times during the night.
In general, at least 40 attacks on positions of the Ukrainian troops were recorded," Tymchuk wrote.