This was declared by ex-President Leonid Kuchma, Censor.NET informs, referring to RIA News.
There are 9 paragraphs in the memorandum which was signed on Friday night.
Read also: Poland Undertook to Modernize Ukrainian Army - Komorowski
1. Ceasefire is to be considered bilateral.
2. Military units and military formations shall be stopped at their contact line as of September 19.
3. Usage of all kinds of weapons and offensive actions are prohibited.
4. Within 24 hours after the approval of this memorandum, weapons with a calibre of more than 100 millimeters shall be moved at least 15 kilometers away from the contact line of both sides, including from residential areas, creating an opportunity to establish a 30-kilometer buffer zone.
5. Deployment of heavy weapons and heavy equipment in the region confined by the residential areas [Kuchma did not specify which areas are listed in the memorandum] is prohibited.
6. Placing of mine barriers at the border of the buffer zone is prohibited. Mine barriers that were placed earlier within the buffer zone shall be removed.
7. Flights of operational aircrafts and foreign aerial vehicles except for vehicles of the OSCE over the buffer zone are prohibited.
Read also: Third Russian Humanitarian Convoy Arrived in Donetsk
8. The OSCE monitoring mission shall be deployed In the ceasefire zone within 24 hours after the approval of this memorandum. It is desirable for the above mentioned zone to be divided into sectors. The number of the sectors' borders shall be negotiated in the course of the OSCE's preparation.
9. All the foreign armed groups, military equipment, as well as fighters and mercenaries shall withdraw from the Ukrainian territory under the supervision of the OSCE.