EN|RU|UK
  20738

 Fifteen Bodies Retrieved at the Site of the Refugee Convoy Attack

Fifteen bodies have so far been recovered from the site of the rocket strike by the terrorists on a refugee convoy of buses and cars in the Luhansk region.

Speaker of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine Information Analysis Center Andrii Lysenko said this to Reuters, Censor.NET reports.

Read also: Mospyne Shelled Again: Houses in Ruins, School Completely Destroyed

"By 7 p.m. last night we retrieved 15 bodies... The search continued into the night and is continuing today," Lysenko said.

Early on Monday the terrorists opened fire with mortars and Grad multiple rockets launchers on a convoy of refugees in Khriaschuvate and Novosvitlivka villages in the Luhansk region. The convoy was clearly marked as civilian refugee one.
The militants of the so-called Luhansk People's Republic denied that responsibility.

Read also: Ukrainian Flag Raised in the Center of Ilovaisk

 
 
 
 up