This was stated by Head of the Center for Military and Political Studies Dmytro Tymchuk on his Facebook page, Censor.NET reports.
According to the Information Resistance group, "the enemy has made a series of attacks on the positions of the ATO forces, including shelling conducted from Russia, namely:
- ATO units checkpoint and positions near Krasnyi Yar attacked by small arms fire
- ATO positions near Verhunskyi Roziizd (Luhansk) shelled by mortars and MLRS BM-21 Grad
- MLRS BM-21 Grad shelling of the security forces located near the airport in Luhansk
- positions near Novohannivka shelled by MLRS BM-21 Grad twice
- MLRS BM-21 Grad shelling of security forces positions near Stukalova Balka
- mortar fire opened on roadblocks near Komyshne and Milove.
- Ukrainian troops near Blahodatne fired at from the territory of Russia