According to him, in the vicinity of Sverdlovsk there are reports of accumulation of forces and means for further transfer of militants towards Snizhne, Rovenky, Torez. There is also accumulation of the enemy's manpower and military machines near the settlement of Horlivka for the defense of the region, as well as for further deployment towards Snizhne, Torez and Shakhtarsk.
Furthermore, Tymchuk noted that there is "reconnaissance and sabotage groups' activity in the previously liberated areas, including the use of UAVs."
According to the head of the group the ATO positions in the following districts continue to be fired upon:
- Ukrainian brigade command post near Diakove shelled by artillery from Russian side.
- Positions of the ATO forces near Amvrosiivka, Volnukhyne shelled by Grad and positions near the airport in Luhansk shelled twice.
- Mortars fired at the ATO forces near Rozkishne.
- Positions in the vicinity of Kamianka and Olkhovatka fired at from small arms.
- Positions near Makarove shelled by artillery.
"ATO forces opened return fire throughout," Tymchuk noted.