As stated in the document, the U.S. President has the right to grant to the Government of Ukraine at the request of the government, as appropriate and in accordance with the capabilities and needs of the Armed Forces of Ukraine the following defensive equipment, services and training:
1) anti-tank weapons and ammunition.
2) anti-aircraft weapons and ammunition.
3) vehicle installed arms and ammunition.
4) Small arms and ammunition, including pistols, submachine guns, assault rifles, grenade launchers and sniper rifles.
5) armoured vehicles.
6) high mobility multipurpose wheeled vehicles.
7) inflatable boats.
8) vests and so on.
Earlier, the U.S. and the EU imposed new sanctions against Russian Federation for the aggression against Ukraine.