The following instructions were given tothe head of the ATO in order to provide the necessary conditionsfor citizens leaving the area of the Anti-Terrorist Operation,according to the Security Service information:
1. to define the safest checkpoints forthe civilians to leave the area of the ATO.
2. to ensure the checkpoints' needs ofdrinking water and medicines to provide emergency assistance to thecivilian population who expressed a desire to leave the area of theATO considering the available forces and means
3. to appoint responsible officers fromcheckpoints staff to ensure the legitimate, continuous andeffective measures to control the movement of people and goodsthrough certain checkpoints.
4. to organize information distributionamong the civil population about the safe corridors and the passcontrol order at the checkpoints.
5. to ensure the enhanced pass controlmeasures at certain checkpoints to deprive the separatists theopportunity to leave the ATO area.