Censor.NET reports citing the SBU press office.
"The Security Service of Ukraine appeals to citizens who possess information that could be useful for the investigation of the Feb. 29 explosion in the premises of the Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Lutsk. The SBU offers a guaranteed reward of 25,000 hryvnia [$926 - ed.] for reliable data that will help uncover the heinous crime," the message says.
Please contact the SBU department in the Volyn region: +380 97 791 1911.
As previously reported, the building of the Consulate General of Poland in Lutsk was attacked on the night of March 29. Deputy Consul Krzysztof Sawicki said it was a terrorist attack. Fragments of an RPG grenade were found at the scene. Ukraine's Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin called the incident "a vile provocation" and said the criminals must be punished. President of the Ukrainian Institute of National Remembrance Volodymyr Viatrovych said the provocations against Polish-Ukrainian relationship are entering a new, much more dangerous phase.
Foreign Ministry of Poland has summoned Ukraine's Ambassador Andrii Deshchytsia in connection with the incident in Lutsk and is to send a protest note to Kyiv. Ukraine's Security Service (SBU) said the Consulate General of Poland in Lutsk came under grenade launcher fire. A terrorist attack is named among the scenarios behind the incident. SBU said the Russian Federation is the only actor interested in provocations against Poland in Ukraine.
In a phone call between President Poroshenko and Andrzej Duda, the former offered engaging Polish investigators to further the establishment of those behind the incident.
"There is considerable evidence that it was Russia," - Kaczynski about attack on Polish consulate in Lutsk(0)
Attack on Poland’s Consulate in Lutsk and highway blocked near Lviv are parts of Russian secret services’ operation, - SBU(0)