As reported by Censor.NET, this was announced on the websites of Polish diplomatic offices in Ukraine.
"The Consulate General of Poland in Kharkiv announces it is closed on March 29, 2017 (Wednesday) until further notification. No visitors will be accepted," a message on the official website of the office says.
Similar messages have been posted on the websites of Consulates General of Poland n Kyiv, Vinnytsia, and Odesa.
As previously reported, the building of the Consulate General of Poland in Lutsk was attacked on the night of March 29. Deputy Consul Krzysztof Sawicki said it was a terrorist attack. Fragments of an RPG grenade were found on the site. Ukraine's Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin called the incident "a vile provocation" and said the criminals must be punished. President of the Ukrainian Institute of National Remembrance Volodymyr Viatrovych said the provocations against Polish-Ukrainian relationship are entering a new, much more dangerous phase.
Foreign Ministry of Poland has summoned Ukraine's Ambassador Andrii Deshchytsia in connection with the incident in Lutsk and is to send a protest note to Kyiv. Ukraine's Security Service (SBU) said the Consulate General of Poland in Lutsk came under grenade launcher fire. A terrorist attack is named among the scenarios behind the incident. SBU said the Russian Federation is the only actor interested in provocations against Poland in Ukraine.
48 attacks on Ukrainian troop’s positions involving mortars, AA guns, IFVs and tank recorded yesterday, - ATO HQ(0)