Censor.NET reports citing Reuters.
"The main thing is to persuade Kyiv to drop such reckless actions which are capable of undermining the Minsk peace process," Peskov told a conference call with reporters.
Ukrainian authorities and pro-Russian separatists accused each other on Thursday of carrying out fresh artillery attacks on frontline residential areas in eastern Ukraine, resulting in civilian casualties on both sides.
The fighting in the vicinity of Avdiivka has been underway since late Saturday, Jan. 28.
After three days, Ukrainian soldiers managed to take enemy positions and improved their tactical set-up in the area. Unfortunately, casualties were reported among the military.
On Jan. 30, enemy strikes left the government-controlled town of Avdiivka without electricity, water and heat.
In the evening of Jan. 30, a state of emergency was declared in Avdiivka.
As reported by the anti-terrorist operation (ATO) Staff press center, militants carry out not stop attacks on Ukrainian positions near the town.
A regional coordination center to aid local population has been set up.
According to the National Police, six civilians had been wounded and 26 houses damaged as of morning, Feb. 1. A female body of a civilian was found in Avdiivka downtown on Feb. 1.
The Donetsk regional civil-military administration said the sides had agreed to cease fire until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
Related materials: Avdiivka fighting
High voltage power line damaged in Avdiivka fighting, five villages without electricity, - Donetsk governor Zhebrivskyi(0)