This was announced today at a briefing of Speaker for the Defense Ministry on the anti-terrorist operation (ATO) issues Oleksandr Motuzianyk, Censor.NET reports.
Asked to comment on recent media reports about alleged death of those three Ukrainian soldiers considered missing in the ATO area since Jan. 8, whose bodies were reported taken by the militants, he said: "I can neither confirm nor deny this information at the moment. Because it's too early to talk about it as long as Ukrainian side has no access to the bodies, without forensic examination findings, until the bodies are identified."
"The adversary has made certain statements about the found bodies dressed in military uniforms. I want to emphasize once again that it's too early to talk about it before identification and forensic examination," Motuzianyk said when asked whether there was some information about the bodies of Ukrainians killed in the occupied territory near M sector.
The ATO Staff press center previously reported about three Ukrainian servicemen who went missing in the ATO zone in the Donbas after they left their military base.
Earlier today, the media reported that three Ukrainian servicemen who went missing at the demarcation line in the Donetsk region on Jan. 8 might have been killed. A cousin of a missing serviceman told journalists that the militants might have taken the soldiers' bodies.
Related materials: Anti-Terrorist Operation
Two Ukrainian soldiers wounded today as militants mortared positions at Pavlopil, Krasnohorivka, Avdiivka, Kamianka, Krymske, - ATO HQ(0)