General Staff deputy spokesperson Vladyslav Voloshyn told Radio Svoboda, Censor.NET reports.
"On Dec. 24, the cease-fire regime was declared. Since then, militants have committed more than 750 violations. Some 50 attacks are registered each day, their intensity increasing," Voloshyn said.
According to him, militants resort to using heavy weapons against Ukrainian troops.
"Yesterday, they even used Grad multiple rocket launchers near the village of Syze in the Luhansk sector," the spokesman added.
As previously agreed by the Trilateral Contact Group on the Donbas, another cease-fire regime, intended to make the warring sides halt fire for the period of New Year and Christmas holidays, was introduced at midnight Dec. 24, 2016. However, Ukraine and militants accuse each other of breaching the truce.
Russian proxies mortar-shelled Ukrainian troops’ positions near Vodiane, Avdiivka, Butivka mine, - ATO HQ(0)
Marinka neighborhoods came under Russian terrorists’ strike as they attacked Ukrainian soldiers deployed nearby(0)